2. When delivery is made “inside lot line” at Customer’s request, damages in any manner to sidewalks, inside driveways, buildings, trees, shrubbery, lawns, etc. are at customers risk.
3. The containers shall be in the possession and control of the Customer. Customer shall be responsible for the cleanliness and safekeeping of the containers. Customer agrees to hold harmless and indemnity Contractor against all claims, lawsuits and any other liability for injury to persons or damage to property arising out of the possession or use of the containers by the Customer. All containers furnished by the Contractor for use by the Customer shall remain the property of the Contractor and the Customer shall have no right, title or interest in them. Customer shall not make any alterations or improvements without the prior written consent of the Contractor. Customer shall not overload the containers, nor use them for the incineration purposes, and shall be liable to Contractor for loss or damage in excess of reasonable wear and tear.
4. Any refuse container which is loaded with dirt, broken concrete, or heavy material will be dumped and reloaded at Customer’s expense. We are not responsible for loading containers, we are not interested in your excuses. Load the box properly and you will have no problem. If you have any questions, call before loading.
5. Do not overload you container. Customers will be charged for all overloaded containers at their equivalent cubic yard rate presently being charged. In the event the container cannot be hauled due to an overload, the rubbish will be removed from the container and it will be the customers responsibility to clean up said debris. The contractor reserves the right not to haul any overloaded container.
6. This agreement and all changes thereto shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assign. This agreement may be assigned by the Contractor only upon written consent of the Customer.